Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Emma's bubble story

On Friday we made some bubble blowers with pipe cleaners and some other bubble blowers.Not many of the bubble blowers worked and then I started blowing bubbles with my hands. Lots of people copied me and I did really big bubbles with my hands. It was really fun. One of the bubble blowers broke. The big circle one would not work. Only one person in the class could get the big circle bubble blower to work. Mrs Chambers' class watched for a while. All of the bubbles are different shapes and sizes.


By Emma

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this bubble story on our class blog, Emma. I enjoyed reading your writing. Thanks so much for always being so willing to share your computer expertise with us in Room 9. We are so lucky to have you helping us. Miss O.

    ReplyDelete